I entitle United Card Services JSC located at 10 Novocheryomushkinskaya Street, Moscow, Russia 117449 (OGRN 102 773 901 8020) to collect, record, transfer (provide), systematize, accumulate, store, specificate, block, and erase my personal data and process my personal data in any way (with or without the use of means of automation) compliant with current law and chosen by United Card Services JSC for the purposes of rendering various services or appraising the possibility of rendering such services, and receiving information services from United Card Services JSC (including advertising).
I am aware that I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data by sending the Bank a written application in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ dd. July 27, 2006 "On personal data."
Personal Data Processing Terms
- These Personal Data Processing Terms (the Terms) regulate personal data processing relationship between United Card Services JSC located at Novocheryomushkinskaya Street, Moscow, Russia 117449 (OGRN 102 773 901 8020) and the Customer (a legally capable individual older than 18 years and willing to get the Company's services including receiving newsletters and other information by phone and via email). Personal data means any information related to an individual who was identified directly or indirectly or is being identified. Personal data processing means any operation or operations on personal data performed with or without the use of means of automation. Such operations may include the following: collection, receiving, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, and access), anonymization, blocking, removal, and erasing of personal data.
- The Customer agrees to these Terms by specifying their details in the dedicated field on the Company's Website for the purpose of leaving feedback, submitting a request for advisory or any other information, and clicking the Submit button. By performing the above operations, the Customer sends their email address, phone, and/or other details to the Company to receive newsletters by phone or email and other messages, and getting advised on products and services of the Company.
- When subscribing to newsletters and receiving other information and advisory on products and services of the Company, the Customer shall provide the following information to the Company: Full Name, email address, phone number.
- By providing their personal data, the Customer gives their consent to the processing of their personal data (unless the Customer withdraws their consent) by the Company for the purposes of providing the Customer with advertising and advisory. When processing personal data, the Company shall act in accordance with the Federal Law "On personal data", the Federal Law "On advertising", and local regulatory acts.
- If the Customer wants to update personal data—if personal data they have already provided are not full, inaccurate, or outdated — or withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data, the Customer shall send a written application to the Company, adhering to the following procedure: a letter with the subject "Personal Data Specification" or "Personal Data Processing Consent Withdrawal" to the mail address, 10 Novocheryomushkinskaya Street, Moscow, Russia, 117449. The letter shall contain the contacts, email address, and the claim. When withdrawing their consent to the processing of personal data, the Customer gets unsubscribed from newsletters and other information, and opts out of getting advisory on products and services of the Company.
The Company uses personal data provided by the Customer for the following purposes:
- Sending promotional and other letters;
- Promoting services;
- Assessing and analyzing the Company's activities;
- Analyzing the Customer's purchasing power and providing personal recommendations;
- Informing the Customer of the Company's offers by means of email newsletters and by phone.
- The company undertakes not to transfer personal data provided by the Customer to any third parties. Provision of personal data by the Company to counterparts and third parties acting under the agreement with the Company, for the purposes of fulfilling commitments to the Customer and within the terms of respective agreements, shall not be considered a violation of these Terms. Provision of the Customer's anonymized personal data by the Company to third parties for the purposes of assessing and analyzing the performance of the Company's system, analyzing the Customer's purchasing power, and providing personal recommendations shall not be considered a violation of these Terms.
- Provision of the Customer's data as required by applicable Russian law shall not be considered a violation of these Terms.
- The Company is entitled to collect data on the Customer's IP and a website from which the customer came to the Website. None of those data can be used for the purposes of identifying a user that visited the Website.
- When processing personal data, the Company shall take necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from any unauthorized access to them and from other illegal actions on personal data.