What’s important to us:
- the employees' attitude towards the company, its management, their responsibilities and working conditions;
- employees' sincere interest in the company’s success;
- employees' desire to perform their duties efficiently, surpassing established standards.
We know that involvement means:
- emotions in relation to the work;
- focus on the task to be solved;
- willingness to make every effort to do the work, to make the maximum contribution to the development and success of the company.
We know that companies with a high level of involvement outperform their competitors in terms of net profit and growth rates.
- Conduct surveys to learn the attitude of the staff towards the company’s basic values and assess the level of involvement. The staff surveys are conducted anonymously among all employees.
- Attract a specialized consulting company to conduct a research and prepare reports on the research findings in regard to the company as a whole and each business unit separately. Such report includes both dynamic analysis (as compared with the results of previous years), and a comparison of our results with the results of other companies.
- Organize meetings between the managers and staff to discuss the research findings, choose the growth zones and focus our efforts on the implementation of necessary measures.
The employees can:
- express their views on many issues;
- participate directly in the discussion of the situation;
- work closely with managers and participate in introducing changes.
All together we are able to make our company second to none in terms of:
- Our commitment.