During more than 40 years of UCS history the company has formed a number of traditions, which are invariably supported by the staff. Some of them come from the very beginning of the company's history; some have emerged in recent years.
- Annual Regional Conference where managers of the regional network discuss important issues of its development, summarize results of the previous year and draw up strategic plans for the next year.
- Annual professional competitions Circle of Excellence and President's Club: based on their results the best employees are awarded with cash prizes and the opportunity to attend a conference in the headquarters of Global Payments, the parent company of UCS, in Atlanta.
- New Year’s eve corporate parties.
- Family Day, a corporate-wide event arranged to coincide with the International Children's Day.
- Football Championships, competitions during which the employees’ teams struggle for sports awards.
- Large-scale celebrations of the company anniversaries (every five years) with the UCS business partners invited to the celebration
- Celebrating the employees birthdays. Birthday greetings are sent daily across all the company offices.
- 8 March and 23 February national holidays greetings and gifts for the employees.
- New Year greetings and gifts for the employees' children.
- Welcome gifts for new employees.
- Extending help to children from orphanages: buying New Year gifts, greetings from the company's employees.